Frequently Asked Questions
Most Recent Questions
Contact Information

1551 Corporate Drive,
Suite 200
Irving, Texas 75038

Phone: (888) 280-9555


Hours: 9am – 6pm CT M-F



What is your question? Please type in your question below and click search.
My husband and I had an Evolv membership. We recently divorced and I would like his name removed from the account. What should I do?
Posted by on 10 April 2012 11:37 AM

During the divorce or entity dissolution process, the parties must adopt one of the following methods of operation:

• One of the parties may, with consent of the other(s), operate the Evolv business pursuant to an assignment in writing whereby the relinquishing spouse, shareholders, partners or trustees authorize Evolv to deal directly and solely with the other spouse or non-relinquishing shareholder, partner or trustee.

• The parties may continue to operate the Evolv business jointly on a “business-as-usual” basis, whereupon all compensation paid by Evolv will be paid according to the status quo as it existed prior to the divorce filing or dissolution proceedings. This is the default procedure if the parties do not agree on the format set forth above.
Under no circumstances will the Downline Organization of divorcing spouses or a dissolving business entity be divided. Similarly, under no circumstances will Evolv split commission and bonus checks between divorcing spouses or members of dissolving entities. Evolv will recognize only one Downline Organization and will issue only one commission check per Evolv business per commission cycle. Commission checks shall always be issued to the same individual or entity. In the event that parties to a divorce or dissolution proceeding are unable to resolve a dispute over the disposition of commissions and ownership of the business in a timely fashion as determined by the Company, the Distributor Agreement shall be involuntarily canceled.
If a former spouse has completely relinquished all rights in the original Evolv business pursuant to a divorce, he or she is thereafter free to enroll under any sponsor of his or her choosing without waiting six calendar months. In the case of business entity dissolutions, the former partner, shareholder, member, or other entity affiliate who retains no interest in the business must wait six calendar months from the date of the final dissolution before re-enrolling as a Distributor. In either case, the former spouse or business affiliate shall have no rights to any Distributors in their former organization or to any former retail customer. They must develop the new business in the same manner as would any other new Distributor.

(0 votes)
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment 
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below. This is required to prevent automated registrations and form submissions.

(888) 280-9555
© 2020 Alovéa, PBC. All rights reserved.